First of all, we would like to express our appreciation and thanks for your support. Since our last article, our social blocks have been flying out of the workshop. We mean the flying part figuratively, of course, because we are extremely careful with all of the prints that we manufacture. Nothing flies unless it is protected with a triple layer of bubble wrap followed by a thick packing cardstock layer, then secured before the plane takes off.
While we are on the topic of flying, we are thinking about taking a little holiday to Cape Town later this year, and then that got us thinking about all of our lovely Cape Town-based customers.
If you live in and around Cape Town and have not ordered from us yet then we have a question for you…
We would like to take the opportunity to put your mind at ease, to share a few key reasons why we think that you should order your next prints from us. We’re all set up for canvas printing Cape Town.
Easy Order Processes
Our team have worked really hard to ensure that the order processes available are easy to use and they cater to your ordering preferences. We’ve listed your options in order of popularity among our existing customers:
- Online Ordering System – click here, follow the steps and select the options that you want, completing all of the information requested. When you get to the end you can check out and pay straight away via credit card or Payfast, or choose to pay later if you still need to query something on your order. The system will automatically send us the order details and we will email you to let you know that we’ve got it.
- Enquiry System – if you know what you want but you need us to check the quality of the image for the size print that you want then this is the tool for you. Just click here, fill in the requested information, upload your image (or images) and send. We will email you directly to take it from there.
- Email – ordering and paying online does speed up the order process a bit BUT we completely understand and really want you to feel comfortable. So, just send us an email with your requirements and we will assist you with the rest.
Keep in mind that we offer a 10% discount if your order total is R500 or more. That is a great saving on our already competitive pricing!
We deliver your prints safely and securely, via courier, to all residential and commercial areas in all towns across South Africa. Delivery will be calculated at checkout once you have entered your delivery address details. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding possible fees for your area.
We strive to produce and deliver all orders as quickly as possible, and will always do our best to accommodate any urgent orders. Our standard production time is 3–7 working days, depending on order size, quantity, product type, and production capacities. We can discuss this and work with you when you place your order if you are working towards a specific deadline. The option of a Saturday delivery is also available for any urgent orders, but the courier’s surcharge for this service will be for your account.
Delivery time frames:
- Main cities: Times may vary, but you can expect delivery within 1 – 3 working days from dispatch.
- Regional areas: Times may vary, but you can expect delivery within 3-4 working days from dispatch.
Please remember that the above is based on everything going to plan with your order. Delays can happen, whether there be a problem with the image quality, back and forth amendments to layout, payment delays or courier issues. We do our absolute best to work within the above guidelines.
All our prints are made with only the best quality materials. We don’t cut corners, which makes us one of the premier canvas printing suppliers in South Africa.
Our prints come with a 100% LOVE guarantee, you either love it, or we’ll fix it. Whether it’s a replacement or refund, your satisfaction is our highest priority.
For peace of mind, all our prints are also 100% guaranteed against damages during transit. This rarely happens, but if it does, just take photos of the damaged packaging and damage on the prints. Email the photos and a brief account of what happened.
Get in touch with us to discuss your dream prints, so that we can make them a reality for you.
All our love